Why Christianity Is Probably True
Authentic Media's Price: £9.99
Catalogue Code: 567782
Product Code: 9781788931069
Date Published: Sep 2020
Authentic Media sales rank:
Dimensions: 9 x 140 x 216 mm
Does the Christian faith lack intellectual, moral and experiential credibility?
These are the three most common accusations made against the Christian faith today. Brian Harris examines each of these arguments in turn by outlining the issue, looking at evidence against the claim before evaluating the argument as a whole.
This book explores these questions in a rigorous but accessible way. It doesn't offer easy, solve-everything answers, but it does build a cumulative case based on reason, history and experience to suggest that God probably exists, and that the Christian understanding of God could well be valid.
By offering a serious look at the evidence that counters the growing assumption that the Christian faith lacks intellectual, moral and experiential credibility, this book allows the reader to make an informed decision about Christianity.
- Provides a counter argument to the claims made by the New Atheists
- Tackles the accusations that Christianity is intellectually vacuous, morally suspect and experientially empty
- Harris does not try to 'prove' beyond all doubt, but presents cumulative evidence to make a rational and informed decision
- Builds a cumulative case for Christianity
- Ideal for anyone who has doubts in their faith
- Perfect for anyone who wants to know if Christianity is true
- Suitable for anyone who wants to explain their faith to others
- Ideal resource for anyone studying apologetics
- Binding - Paperback
- Pages - 160
- Publisher - Paternoster