Though I Run Through The Valley
Authentic Media's Price: £9.99
Dimensions: 9 x 130 x 198 mm
Amid decades of war and political strife in Myanmar one family fights back with their weapon of choice - the Bible.
Three generations of Emmerline's family have been living out their love for God by rescuing children who have been orphaned, abandoned or made destitute by their country's upheaval. Theirs is not merely a story of evading the enemy and surviving, but also one of seeking out the vulnerable and teaching them how to thrive.
Daring to trust God against all the odds, this is the powerful story of one family's sacrifice to provide a home for orphans so that the children of Myanmar could hope for a better future.
Royalties from the sale of this book will go to Vision Beyond Borders and the Daw Gyi Daw Nge Orphanage.
This powerful story of one family's sacrifice over many years to protect and show the love of Christ to many lost children in Myanmar will inspire you to do the good in front of you and see that actions of love can change lives for the better.
- Tells the incredible story of three generations of Karen Christians living out their love for God.
- Will inspire you to see what happens when one family chose to use the weapon of love to combat evil.
- Understand what it was like being a Christian in a predominantly Buddhist Myanmar at a time of ethnic cleansing and military dictatorship.
- Be inspired by these courageous Christians living for God in extreme circumstances.
- Opens a window onto the lives of persecuted Christians.
- Shows the effective legacy faithful missionaries have had over the years.
- Will encourage you to take action where you are and do the good in front of you.
- A perfect gift for any occasion to encourage friends, family or loved ones.
- Royalties from the sale of this book will go to Vision Beyond Borders and the Daw Gyi Daw Nge Orphanage.
- Photos - An 8 page insert features many of the people whose stories are told.
- Binding - Paperback
- Pages - 152
- Publisher - Authentic Media