Slow Down, Show Up And Pray
Authentic Media's Price: £9.99
Dimensions: 12 x 130 x 198 mm
A practical look at how we can renew wellbeing in our own lives and our local communities.
How can we renew wellbeing in our own lives and in our local communities?
Looking after our mental health has never been so important. Many of us want to find simple ways to help our wellbeing that we can fit into our everyday life.
After suffering her own mental health crisis, Ruth Rice set up the Renew Wellbeing charity, which helps churches open safe spaces to help all attend to their mental and emotional health. Packed full of personal stories, reflective resources and practical guidance, this book will enable you to maintain your own wellbeing and encourage churches to provide Renew spaces that help local communities journey alongside each other to renew wellbeing.
Be present. Be prayerful. Be in partnership.
This timely and insightful book is packed full of practical resources to help local communities journey alongside each other to renew wellbeing.
- A practical look at how we can renew wellbeing in our own lives and our local communities
- Ruth inspires, encourages and enables the church to step out and provide Renew spaces
- Author speaks from own experiences of mental health issues
- Introduces simple habits of wellbeing we can all use in our daily lives
- Provides an overview of the Renew Wellbeing charity
- Helps communities to discern how they might journey to wellbeing together
- Helps churches decide if starting a Renew space/ cafe is for them
- Full of helpful resources, readers will learn how to connect, keep learning, get active, take notice and give in order to maintain their own wellbeing
- Explores the principles of wellbeing from a Christian perspective
- Ruth Rice is Director of the Renew Wellbeing charity
- Binding - Paperback
- Pages - 208
- Publisher - Authentic Media