Home | Contact Us | Work @ Authentic | F.A.Q
Back to search results
Email this product to a Friend
Printable version
Product: My First Rodeo Image
Larger imageView larger image

Product Details
Physical Properties
  • Weight: 0.341kg
  • Pages: 224

My First Rodeo

Stoney Stamper

Hardback. 224 pages.

Authentic Media's Price: £14.99

Price: £14.99

My First Rodeo

The Daddy Diaries is a warm and honest collection of stories that reveal the ups, downs, and delights of being a family man, from a guy who never dreamed of being one.

Happily unmarried with no desire for a change in status, Stoney Stamper met a beautiful lady with two daughters, and to his surprise fell head over boots in love. A warm, honest, and ultimately encouraging collection of stories that reveal the delights of being a family man.

The Daddy Diaries will contain approximately 70% fresh, new material, never before read by fans and friends of The Daddy Diaries blog. The remaining 30% will be drawn from the most popular posts over the years since Stoney began recording his heartwarming and hilarious stories.

Web Store Availability

In Stock.

1 available online.

Usually ships within: 6 to 8 days.
How long will it take for my Web order to arrive?

Warehouse Availability

These figures accurately represent our warehouse quantities. However, it may be worth contacting us if the quantity on hand is below 10.

Marston 1  
Total 1

failed to set your bookmark! please try again later
bookmark successfully saved!