When country music star Thomas Rhett won the ACM Award for Single of the Year with "Die a Happy Man," his wife, Lauren Akins, was overjoyed. Her husband was being anointed the hottest new star in country music - for a song he had written about her. He was living his dream. Lauren was elated, but she was also wrestling with some big questions, not the least of which was, how can I live my own life of purpose?
Lauren offers a rare behind-the-scenes look at the challenges of being married to her best friend, who just happens to be a music star, and the struggle to find her own footing in the frenzy of her husband's fame. And in heart-wrenching detail, she opens up about her life-changing experiences doing mission work in Haiti, and then in Uganda, where she met the precious baby who would become their first daughter.
Live in Love is a deeply personal memoir that offers inspiring guidance for anyone looking to keep romance alive, balance children and marriage, express true faith, and live a life of purpose.
Includes colour photos throughout.
From sharing the romance of their hand-written wedding vows, to letting readers in on obstacles they faced as they adjusted to the reality of becoming first-time parents, Live in Love takes an intimate look at one couple's life - and opens a window into all of our journeys on the path to self-discovery.
- Gives an insight into the personal lives of Country Music superstar Thomas Rhett and his wife Lauren
- Explores how Lauren Akins coped with being tossed into the role of one of America's sweethearts as Thomas Rhett made his relationship with Lauren the subject of many of his hit songs
- Looks at the reality of keep your own identity and dreams alive in a relationship
- Lauren provides a relatable and friendly voice to help you navigate the pressures of modern family life
- Explores the process of adoption and the highs and lows this brings
- Author does humanitarian work with Love One International in Uganda
- Ideal reading for fans of the TV series Nashville or country music lovers
- Perfect gift book for any occasion
- Colour photos are interspersed throughout the book
- Binding - Hardback
- Pages - 336
- Publisher - Authentic Media