Jesus And The Game Changer Season 2 Discussion Guide
Authentic Media's Price: £7.99
This discussion guide accompanies the documentary Jesus the Game Changer 2 DVD. It follows the 13 sessions on the DVD answering the question: why did followers of Jesus take his message and risk danger and death to ensure people heard the gospel?
The spread of Christianity across the centuries is a remarkable story. It has become a truly global faith which transcends cultures, social classes, language and ethnic groups. But what compelled ordinary people, to face difficulty, danger and even death, to take the message of Jesus to the ends of the earth?
In Season 2 of the DVD, host Karl Faase follows the movement of Christianity around the world, telling some of the great stories of vision, faith and sacrifice.
This accompanying discussion guide helps make this a great resource for your church or small group. The twin DVD pack contains thirteen 26:30 minutes episodes.
Be inspired by stories of faith and courage of those who went to the ends of the earth and consider what it looks like now to take the gospel from everywhere, to everywhere.
- Sequel to Jesus the Gamechanger DVD: How the life and teaching of Jesus changed the world and why it matters
- Discover how and why the gospel spread to become a truly global faith
- Contributors on the teaching DVD include bestselling author Eric Metaxas and historian Tom Holland
- This accompanying discussion guide is a small group resource to facilitate discussion
- Sessions include Jesus of Nazareth, Paul and the Early Church, The Persecuted Church, Africa, China and the Protestant Reformation
- Each session includes an introduction to the topic, Bible readings, discussion questions and an action to take things further
- Ideal for personal or group use
- Perfect for small group use to understand the power of evangelism and the gospel message
- Contains thirteen sessions that relate to the DVD
- Designed to be used in conjunction with Jesus the Game Changer 2 DVD
- Binding - Paperback
- Pages - 96
- Publisher - Authentic Media