The International Children's Bible is not an adult Bible especially packaged for children. It has specifically been translated directly from the Hebrew and Greek texts into English so that it can be read and understood by children between the ages of 6 and 12.
The ICB is a full text Bible that every child will be delighted to own. With guidance, daily Bible reading can easily become a pleasurable habit that will last a lifetime.
With simpler language and extra notes and helps, the ICB is the perfect Bible for a child who is ready to move on from a picture Bible to a full text Bible.
- A popular choice for primary schools buying Bibles for their school leavers and for Sunday Schools at prize giving, as well as for personal use.
- Allows Sunday School leaders to teach the Bible in an accessible yet accurate way.
- Enables children to engage with the Bible for themselves.
- Ideal for children at Key Stage 2.
- Contemporary Translation.
- Anglicised text, with UK spelling and grammar.
- Difficult words and expressions are replaced with simple phrases children can easily understand.
- Large, easy to read type in two columns.
- Simple footnotes explain names, customs and phrases to help children as they read along.
- 32 full colour illustrations with multi-cultural images help children understand popular stories.
- A dictionary, conveniently placed at the back of the Bible for easy reference, this helps explains difficult words and phrases.
- Presentation page.
- Colour maps.
- Ribbon marker to help keep your place.
- Bible diary of key events.
- List of the miracles of Jesus with Bible references.
- List of the stories Jesus told with Bible references.
- List of Paul's missionary journeys with time line.
- Page for personal notes.
- 40 fascinating questions and answers.
- Table of weights and measures.
- A list of Bible verses to help in various situations.
- Binding - Hardback
- Pages - 1584
- Publisher - Authentic Media