Erv Authentic Youth Bible Gospel Of Mark
Authentic Media's Price: £1.50
Catalogue Code: 541768
Product Code: 9781788930321
Category: Youth Bibles
Publisher: Authentic Media
Date Published: Aug 2019
Authentic Media sales rank:
Dimensions: 3 x 150 x 216 mm
Taken from the Authentic Youth Bible, this stand-alone gospel of Mark includes plenty of great features specifically designed to help teens get into the Bible.
The Authentic Youth Bible is a popular choice for teens, youth groups and schools. The fully anglicised text uses the accurate and accessible ERV (Easy to Read) translation. The contemporary language makes the Authentic Youth Bible easy to get into, so that teens can get a lot out of it!
Many extra features are included in this gospel edition to help young people understand it for themselves; including advice on how to read the Bible, an introduction to the book of Mark, studies that dig deeper into key passages, and insight boxes that help explain the meaning of certain verses.
The Authentic Youth Bible Gospel of Mark is a contemporary and accessible translation that is bursting with extra features that will help teens and young adults understand and live out God's Word today.
- Ideal introduction to the Bible for teenagers
- Ideal for 13 - 18 year olds and young adults
- Enables teens to engage with the Bible for themselves
- Contemporary translation which is relevant and accurate
- Simple to understand
- Anglicised text, with UK spelling and grammar
- Introductory notes size up the setting and discover the Who, When and What of Mark's gospel
- Bible Bit pages help you dig deeper and explore key passages
- Insight boxes enable you to probe passages and explore the meaning of verses
- Easy to read type in two columns
- Suitable for use as an outreach resource for churches or youth groups
- Ideal for secondary schools and for youth groups as well as for personal use
- Allows youth leaders to teach the Bible in an accessible yet accurate way
- Taken from the Authentic Youth Bible, a popular choice for youth groups and schools
- Binding - Paperback
- Pages - 32
- Publisher - Authentic Media