What is a Christian hospital doing in a remote Muslim area of Cameroon?
Kerry Stillman shares her own experiences of working as a physiotherapist in a sub-Saharan village hospital. A vivid impression of daily life is painted as the team deal with the threat of terrorism, the attitudes of local people towards Western medicine, their patients' health issues, and the challenge of sensitively sharing the gospel in a different culture.
Passionate, intriguing and uplifting, this is a colourful interweaving of cultures, beliefs and the power of prayer alongside modern medicine.
This inspiring story of how one small Christian hospital in the Cameroon has impacted its patients and local community will enable you to see how God is at work in the world today and encourage you to step out in faith where you are.
- Amazing stories of God intervening in miraculous ways in peoples' lives.
- Provides a window into the lives of those who have been transformed physically through the medical care received and spiritually through hearing the Gospel and meeting Jesus for the first time.
- Will help you see that God is involved in the world today.
- Takes you on a journey to a remote part of Africa to experience a different culture.
- Will challenge you to see that God can use you wherever you are for his purposes.
- A perfect gift for any occasion to inspire friends, family or loved ones.
- Ideal reading for anyone thinking about doing missionary work overseas.
- Binding - Paperback
- Pages - 256
- Publisher - Authentic Media