For many of us, putting out a crib set is one of our treasured Christmas traditions. But what do these scenes really tell us about the original Christmas story?
Join Richard Littledale as he shares reflections, Bible readings and prayers for each day of Advent based on his own personal collection of nativity sets from around the world.
Renew the wonder of the nativity story through these thought-provoking devotions.
Just like unexpectedly finding a figure of a budgerigar in one of his nativity sets, Richard Littledale's accessible devotional will surprise you anew as you see the familiar nativity story with fresh eyes.
- Each day includes a thought relating to the crib set, a scripture reading, a reflection and a prayer.
- An intriguing, visual and relatable devotional guide to use throughout Advent.
- Perfect reading for the lead up to Christmas.
- Ideal for anyone wanting an accessible study in Advent.
- Author is a regular contributor to Daily Service and Sunday Worship on BBC Radio 4.
- Colour photos - Each day starts with a colour image of a nativity set, to help understand the specific facet of the Christmas story it reveals.
- Binding - Paperback
- Pages - 104
- Publisher - Authentic Media